Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's the tail end of March and time to start new projects while the invigorating Spring air urges us on to scale the higher peaks of our imagination. Today is grey, though and rainy- typical Spring, typical PMS weather. Not very inspiring, unless you are a tulip.

I have plans to keep eating less. The last few days I haven't and ended up feeling sleepy and sluggish. I really notice the difference in the way I feel when I stop before the high water mark, so for lunch I just had a chicken and tomato sandwich, with a bit of date square for dessert. To some that would be a hearty meal but for me that's usually an appetizer!

Tonight the Ruhi gals are going swimming after Ruhi but it'll be too late for me- 9:30 pm is too late to start anything. I have my tax refund back so I am considering spending some of it on Aquacise... It just scares me to spend that money just becasue I have it. I've already bought a bus pass and some office supplies, and am wondering about glasses- I should probably really think about getting some new ones, since my old ones broke... and I guess I could write it off as a medical expense... I'm just so cheap, I hate seeing money go out the door as soon as it comes in!

Time for a nap I think... the invigorating Spring air will have to inspire me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment