Thursday, April 1, 2010

I realize very few people are reading this blog but that's the way I want to keep it, especially since I have fallen off the wagon foodwise. Tonight I ate almost half a pound of cashews. That's a few too many. I put it down to the fact that I didn't really have lunch or breakfast, just a green tea muffin at the MuLan Chinese cultural centre. I always overeat in the evening when I haven't eaten enough, or the right combination of things, in the day. Well let's face it... I tend to overeat at night all the time, but I was doing very well at the beginning of this blog...

I wish I could get out and walk but my legs don't permit me to for very long... this is a big problem, and make sme sad, because walking used to be my freedom, especially when the weather starts to change for the better, as it is now. Thanksfully I have physio soon, and hopefully I can get a handle on the problem in case I do make it to China after all.

Not much to report today... just the same old issues. I pat myself on the back for not eating the ginger cookies I bought to take to kristine's tomorrow. I guess I need to make an effort to remember the positives...

No comments:

Post a Comment