Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Michelle and I finally connected to go swimming. This morning around 8 I got up to the Sportsplex and we swam a few laps- probably no more than 10 or 12 but it was something. Then sat in the hottub for awhile, the best part of all! I didn't think I got much of a work out but when I lay down for an afternoon nap, I felt like I was getting a cold and my body didn't want to move. I attibute it to the chlorine.

Didn't get the pea soup made but still have plans for that. K gave me a big bag of split peas and I am determined to use them. Dad is making supper tonight so I'm going there... I have to walk a bit to catch te bus so I consider that my fee for eating at dad's.

I tried Jia Tsu's porridge made with soy milk. I have to say I am not a big fan of soy milk but I'm glad I bought some dates and nuts to make the porridge. I still need additional sweetner... I'm such a baby.

What I need right now is a cup of tea.... enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment