Monday, March 1, 2010

The day is warm and the sun is trying to poke out of the clouds. I am going to my father's to do some laundry- my reward for getting some writing done today. Kristine treated me for breakfast this morning after yesterday's last bit of moving, so we had a little walk, Moffats to Lawtons and back and on the way home there were terrible pins and needles in my feet. I was wearing sneakers instead of my thick-soled boots which is probably the reason for the pain.

Yesterday Leslie and Nemat had an Ayyam-i-ha potluck at their home and I ate way more than is humanly neccessary, of the yummy rice and Ceasar salad, chicken, curry and the rest. Still I'm not doing too badly...

It occurred to me the other day that I really don't need to feel badly for being fat. If I want to get healthier, fine, and more power to me, but I should also work on accepting myself as I am... and really one can only change by accepting one's self.

If I can get time on the outdoor exercise machines today I will... I feel the need to stretch and puff. Exercise is good for my mood, and that can only be helpful in this journey to better health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment