Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The swim didn't happen. I got to the pool as the evening swim was finishing, due to a mix up reading the pool schedule. So my next date at the pool with Michelle is tomorrow morning. Instead of swimming today, i did my tazes, and it looks like I'm getting money back! Huzzah!

My eating is entirely off. To many carbs, ham and potatoes for supper with no other vegetables. I want to make pea soup with the ham tomorrow for lunch... I'll start when i come back from the pool and voila, it'll be done for noon.

Today was poetry class and it felt a little like a workout. Two and a half hours of critiquing is a bit much, but the writing exercise at home was fun... that's more like rock climbing in a gym with all the pretty coloured knobs and niches in a grey plastic wall. And you wear those shoes, those lovely little pixie sneakers, so you can grip with your toes! Yeah, that's poetry for you.

Elizabeth suggested I do exercises lying on my back that are similar to the ones I'd do in aquafit. I can't see that that would be much fun but I might give it a try, when I'm lying down. Or in the bath! is there such a thing as bath yoga? I just googled it, there is! I think I could get into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment