Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yesterday I was still recovering from Kristine's move and also did some housework and laundry at dad's which tuckered me out. That was my workout for the day. Today I've walked to Alderney Gate and back twice, complete with pins and needles, and I'm still feeling like I'd like to get some out some more, maybe to Two If By Sea to try out my old laptop.

Tonight Todd's coming to get me so I can treat him to Dairy Queen for his birthday. I intend to have something decadent like a peanut buster parfait(TOdd's favourite) or a blizzard... With that In mind I didn't oder sweets anywhere I went today although I was tempted.

My book Migration Songs has been nominated for the Dartmouth Book Award for fiction. It's official now that I'm on the shortlist, along with George Elliot Clarke and Linden MacIntyre. I'm pretty sure I don't have a chance! But feel pretty darn good to be named in such company.

Well off to do the social networking thing... gotte tweet myself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment