Tuesday, February 16, 2010

whoops!

Wow last night was a diet disaster- vermicelli noodles and Spring rolls at the Vietnamese restaurant up at the bridge with Cate and Sheila. Today was better. Dad took me to lunch at the Our Thyme Cafe and we had paninis and side salad. Dad couldn't eat half his sandwich so I polished it off for supper. For breakfast I had the other half of kraft dinner clone that I ate yesterday for lunch. Thanks good ness for leftovers.

I know you don't want to hear a running account of what I eat but it helps me to keep on track if I blog about it. Exercise too- Dad and I started to go for a walk but I had numb feet and sciatica pain.... so much for that. I'm looking forward to the snow coming tonight as I'll do a little shovelling no doubt.

This Sunday at 3 pm I have a reading and Monday a workshop at the New Glasgow library... I'm very looking forward to it... Won't likely get much exercise, but I'll see... no pool at the hotel I don't think... but Country Inn and Suites has kindly offered me a free room, thanks to their support for the library's Raise a Reader program. I expect to have a lovely time there!

K has moved to her new home... I won't have a walking and tea buddy upstairs anymore. Perhaps her absence will inspire me to take more time at the outdoor exercise machines... TIme is something I am never sure I have enough of... although there's really plenty.

I often think at Christmas or other eventful days, that another year has passed in which I didn't watch what I ate, This year my hopes are high that I'll be able to say dfferently when Christmas rolls around. I do hope so. That's definitely something to aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment