Friday, February 19, 2010

It's midday and i feel like I've been up since yesterday- since I got up before 8 and it's been 9 or 10 lately, so I had an early start. My day is full of coffee dates/ meetings. It's good to have a little walk to coffee and share a chat with interesting people.... I could make a career of it but not sure anyone would pay me to do it... maybe if I wrote a blog about specialty coffees.

I had oatmeal for breakfast, which I find never actually sticks to my ribs, so I was hungry again by 10 am. Sill I managed to eat only half of my spaghetti and cheese- the rest will be supper, likely. It's kind of an art to stop eating when there's still another serving in the pot but if I make two servings, I can convince myself that I won't have to cook supper if I make sure there's leftovers!

Exercise is still elusive... except for the walks back and forth from the bus or the drugstore. Today I'm totally feeling like I don't need to do much except be present in my friends' lives. I guess it's ok to have days like that...I guess it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment