Friday, February 26, 2010

We're having our first Spring storm, rain and wind and warm. It would almost be enjoyable if I didn't have to be somewhere. Did my groceries, took a peek in the Sally Ann and now at the Career Centre for email. Then off to the dentist. Blah.

This morning there was practically no food in the house, so I had oatmeal for breakfast. Even though I know it's good for me, there are very few times that I actually feel like eating oatmeal. I think it's because it's bland and liquidy, and when I drink my morning tea on top of it, I feel like I'm swimming from the inside. Still I feel better having had it instead of sugary cereal, which is generally my evening snack, or toast, which is a little hard on the stomach...

I had thought to use the outdoor exercise machines today but it's just too wet. It's really water slide weather. It must be good running weather too, for those who run... and for those of us who lie in bed and watch tv, it's good weather for us too!

Really though I need to seriously consider what I'm going to do next to lose weight. My eating is fairly under control but my acitivity level neesds to come up. Maybe I need to put on some music and dance... that's what Kristine would do...

No comments:

Post a Comment