Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today was another weird one, exercise-wise. I got a little walking in but was totally wiped when I came home in the afternoon and slept for a couple hours. The tiredness has not left me. Perhaps it's the weather- grey and windy with rain coming- but it seems unnatural to be this tired. Perhaps it's a sign I should be doing more exercise, not less!


I've been spending some time thinking about creativity and mental health for a talk I'll be giving at a support group. I feel like I should throw something about exercise and physical health in there. I have the feeling that regular exercise might be good for creativity, although I have clearly not had enough experience of this situation to say for sure. I guess it seems like the discipline that comes with regular phsycial activity, and the benefits to circulation, might help clear the brain's cobwebs a little. Who really knows?

My eating has been reasonable today though it didn't include any green veggies. However it is about to include an apple so I get points for that! My cupboards are bare... I need to do some grovery shopping tomorrow... or I'll be having parnips for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment