Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I did it. Bit the bullet and signed up for two aquafit classes a week. First one is tomorrow morning... I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully Michelle will be up for the late start- it's 9:30- 10:30 am. Now to get my eating on track- it wasn't too bad today though I did eat a while package of kraft dinner for supper ( with asparagus). That's basically as nutritious as a piece of styrofoam I imagine.

I also went to my first physio appointment. The physio assessed me and gave me some exercises which seem to make sense. I am glad to have someone else watching out for me and my legs... hopefully it'll make a difference. She wanted me to do a back health class as she thinks it'smy back that's the problem- sciatic pain in both legs caused by too much curving of the spine. COuld be right... we'll see.

The new year for family pharmacare has rolled around which meant I had to pay for my meds today. Scary stuff. But with the reassessment of my deductible and co-pay, I will be paying much less than I would have had to otherwise. Thank goodness, or i'd be broke paying for my meds. As it is I will probably struggle a little... sigh. But I will buy glasses and I will try to make some more money this year than I did last year... to overcome the shortfall . Sigh. making a living is a fulltime job ! :)

Off to poetry class tonight. I am happy that I figured out what to do with my poem though I think perhaps it's only a start! Now if I can figure out what to do with my health. At least I'm spending some money on it... that shows I care, right? I plan to be ready health-wise to go to China in the fall... Beijing look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment