Sunday, January 31, 2010

Never on a Sunday

It's another week gone... Sunday came in a flash of sunlight and is disappearing quietly into the West. I had an early supper, leftovers from yesterday's roast, which is part of the pleasure of a roast after all- the leftovers.

Today we held the Baha'i election to choose the deligates from this Unit who will vote for the National Assembly. Exercised my vote if nothing else. Well, my spirit was uplifted too- not sure if that counts as much as leg lifts but it sure feels good.

My friend Michelle is trying to convince me to go to the pool with her or at least to the gym. For a few reasons I am balking... one of them is money, another one is not relishing letting myself be seen in gym clothes or a swim suit and the other... well, that's between me and my fungal infection.

I really want to thanks GLoria McCluskey for the outdoor exercise machines by the Sportsplex. If you haven't tried them, they're awesome and they're free. I haven't used them this winter but plan to get back to them when it's not too cold... so maybe Michelle can do Aquasize and I can watch her through the Sportsplex windows at the pool while i use the outdoor rowing machine across the street. We can wave at each other,and mouth encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment