Friday, July 30, 2010

By gum, I haven't written here for more than a month!
Time flies like a fish, but it's time to get back to it.
Apparently I have lost 14 pounds and almost 3 inches at the waist since January when I started taking metformin. My weight does fluctuate but I hope this is a sign of better things to come. I haven't been working hard on it... maybe if I do I'll lose more.

I have applied to do a writing residency in the Czech Republic. I hope I can manage it! Well i hope I'm accepted to it first. Am still working on the leg pain, which is worst when standing around- walking is better. My physio decided I didn't need to see hre anymore and she's likely right... it didn't help much... I think losing weight and keeping orthotic insoles in my shoes are the key to painlessness. But I might get my mum to try another Bowen treatment on me...

It's been a long time since i did any exercise... too long. I need to go out for a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment